"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Friday, January 29, 2010

Chapped Cheaks?

Today was much better! I was on the phone this afternoon and noticed Addison was playing quietly in the corner of the kitchen. I was so proud of my little girl! It seams she has overcome her screaming fits of jealousy and had re-grouped and re-learned how to play well by herself. What's that you say?!? I should've known better?!? Much to my dismay, I realized she had gotten a hold of my carmex container and smeared it all over her face - not the eyes though - thank goodness! Then she proceeds to say - "Mommy, I'm a mess" when I got off the phone. Priceless! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Pamela YudenfriendMarch 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like something her cousin, Maddox, would do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, all too familiar. What is it about "chapstick"???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny Bellman WilleyMarch 22, 2010 at 9:38 AM

    too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea Zook JohnsonMarch 22, 2010 at 9:38 AM

    thats a shiny face lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a story for you...remind me to tell you!! It involves bag balm!

    ReplyDelete