Tuesday, February 23, 2010
To Discipline or not to discipline, that is the question....
I woke up to Addy crying this morning - very unusual. So I go into her bedroom and she's sitting on her bed, has unzipped her sleeper and yes folks....with her diaper off. Another day....sigh....She must have thought she was in trouble. (which she kinda was but I didn't say or do anything). You gotta pick your battles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



the joys of parenting
ReplyDeleteI know. I'm just waiting for more moments as we tend to have a lot of those. :-) Keeps it interesting
ReplyDeleteYou're absolutely right, pick your battles ;) I thought of Addy the other day when Noah finally figured out how to take his diaper off at 3 1/2! I've been lucky this long I guess...he's 3/4 potty trained and AAHHHHH can't get that last bit ;) How's Alivia doing?
ReplyDeleteok, did she show Ella this trick!!?? I can't keep jammies on the girl anymore. She sometimes takes off the diaper too. If Addy taught her this I am not sure they can hang out anymore!! ;) Just kidding! I do think it's kinda cute to come in to get E in the morning and see a naked baby bouncing in her crib. As long as there are no poopy diapers that is.
ReplyDelete