"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Permanent Mess

As I was on the phone with Verizon, I realized Addy was really quiet, but I had to finish the phone call. So then I come downstairs, and Yes folks...this is what I find....What do you get with a 2 year old and not 1, but 2 black permanent markers?!?!?!?


Concrete floor in the basement


Look ma...my hand too!





It wouldn't be complete without getting it on the face too!


3 comments:

  1. Hollie Jones GreenwoodMarch 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM

    all kinds of fun!! i was on the phone when taylor was little and she had ate all her flintstones vitamins by the time i noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! It's hard to keep things hidden from toddlers, isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's telling you that she is artistic and wants to color.

    ReplyDelete