"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A true woman at heart...

After sitting at the dinner table for awhile, Addy wasn't eating her supper very well, so the conversation went something like this....

me: "Addy, how old are you?" 

Addy holding up 2 fingers: "I two mom." 

me: "Ok, thats how many bites I want you to take." 

Addy looks at me for a couple seconds...then looks through her fist with a hole in it: "I oh (0) mom"

7 comments:

  1. She is a smart girl . . . maybe too smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real woman...changing her age as needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi Schrock HoffmanSeptember 2, 2010 at 8:09 PM

    LOL! Hey, at least she didn't ask you how old you are, and tell you to take that many bites!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollie Jones GreenwoodSeptember 2, 2010 at 8:11 PM

    she is a smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie Barnes Wurmnest, Steve N Susie Jones, Dorie Smith Parker, Jackie Feucht, & Julie Schrock Schlipf all like this comment

    ReplyDelete