"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Friday, December 17, 2010

You know you're a mother if:

You go in to get your beautiful 11mo old up for the day and she has thrown up overnight (from over eating-not the flu). Let's just say she wasn't so beautiful. Straight into the tub she goes. While in the tub what does she do? Yep, she poops. So being the good mommy that I am, I drain the tub and re-fill. As soon as I get the tub filled & shut the water off-what does she do? Again??? She poops. What a way to start the day! I love motherhood and all the surprises it entails.

5 comments:

  1. Hollie Jones GreenwoodDecember 20, 2010 at 6:07 AM

    O my, LOL those are the fun days! Sounds like she was overstuffed and over flowing at both ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this brings back many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AT least she waited till your day off to do it .:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to start the day!! It can only get better, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily Zeltwanger SauderDecember 20, 2010 at 6:09 AM

    Hopefully the rest of your day was great! I guess you saved money on 2 diapers:)

    ReplyDelete