"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"You're Introuble"

Last night as Addy was playing with her 'My Little Ponies':

How are you today?
WHAT did you do??
You DON'T Sass!!!
You go sit in time owt!
I'm tirwed of it!!

Now I wonder where she's heard that before?!?

5 comments:

  1. Marti N Mark TeubelMarch 7, 2011 at 12:43 PM

    this is too cute :) Keep up the good work momma! she is obviously listening to what you say LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi Schrock HoffmanMarch 7, 2011 at 12:44 PM

    Thanks for the chuckle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie Schrock SchlipfMarch 7, 2011 at 12:44 PM

    Maddox keeps telling me that if I can't be good, then I have to go to bed. I don't think he realizes that for me, that is not a punishment, but a reward!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a similar incident with Landon...only he was playing with spoons in the dishwasher! :) So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvella Steffen, Sondra Delagrange & Jenny Bellman Willey all like this post

    ReplyDelete