Maybe once or twice...
"Did you know it's been awhile since
you've updated your blog?"
"Yes, Yes, Yes" is my reply.
"I'm working on it."
Well, since I finally sat down to "work on it", rather than making MANY blog posts, I will try to post our highlights of the year (thus far)...well, at least through August.
A few highlights from Christmas...
Alivia's 2 year birthday...The Hungry Little Caterpillar.
Her favorite book at that moment in time...
Alivia loves to read.
Addison's 1st trip to the Dentist
Don't eat the yellow snow...
February brought Addison's 4th Birthday.
Her request - a horse cake.
Sorry Uncle Brad...
"you get what you git and you don't throw a fit".
Fun with friends at Monkey Joe's,
The girls got a bunk bed and love sharing a room,
And yes, that's Addison sleeping. She can be
found in the weirdest positions!
Easter
Addison was the flower girl in our niece Kelsey and Jerrod's wedding.
I couldn't take enough pictures.
Addison & Nick seemed to have a lot of fun together.
Summer fun consisted of:
4th of July,
sprinkler under the trampoline
and getting sweet corn ready for the freezer.
Our exciting news that was announced in August...
September brought Addison to preschool.
There are only 3 girls in her preschool class and
she LOVES being with them. I think she takes
at least 1 picture she colored to them every day.
Until next time...













No comments:
Post a Comment