"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Surprise Bundle of Joy!!

Alivia Faith was born 12/28 at 8:58pm. 6lbs 1oz, 18" long. 4 ½ weeks early, but healthy. We`re all doing good considering the earliness. Photos and details to come.


























I finally had a baby that has hair...and lots of it! Hairbows here we come!






























So excited to see mom!!!!













Loves her new baby sister!!













Giving Alivia a kiss while "Gammy Knapp" is holding on tight!













"So, I hear tell we get to take her home?!?"
"Now listen here sis...."
(oh that look has so many words)

22 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love the name and spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling name! Congrats and glad everyone is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany Thacker FarrellMarch 21, 2010 at 10:20 PM

    congrats 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Can't wait to see the little sweetie! Cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful and so very precious! I loved snuggling her! Can't wait until you're home so we can come visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina Sinks LongMarch 21, 2010 at 10:22 PM

    Wow Congrats...that is early...we were do the same time...glad you are all healthy..can't wait to see pictures of the new blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you & glad everyone is doing ok! I couldn't believe it when Jason called, because I had just talked to you a couple of days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like Alivia has a temper like her mom and good looks from her dad!!!! (Congrats!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janel Blunier WiegandMarch 21, 2010 at 10:23 PM

    congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, saw pics from Jeff last night. Awesome. Need a mini van?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heidi Pfaffmann KnappMarch 21, 2010 at 10:24 PM

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Molly Hanrahan KingMarch 21, 2010 at 10:24 PM

    Congratulations!!!! I am glad to hear that everyone is healthy! Enjoy your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats jason and ang! so thankful she's healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hailee Augsburger IrelandMarch 21, 2010 at 10:25 PM

    Addy is beautiful! I think she looks a lot like both of you. Loved looking at your pictures, and congrats on your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lori Schrock RumboldMarch 21, 2010 at 10:25 PM

    Congratulations! Anxious to meet her. I am sure Addy is going to be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have two gorgeous daughters - congratulations, and we're glad to hear that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hollie Jones GreenwoodMarch 21, 2010 at 10:26 PM

    She is so beautiful!! We are so happy for your family! Enjoy the new year

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stephanie Barnes WurmnestMarch 21, 2010 at 10:26 PM

    Alivia is just adorable! I bet Addy just loves her! Glad to hear that you and Alivia are doing well! Congrats to you and Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  22. congratulations on your new addition to your family! i'm sure you are keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete