"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Sunday, January 17, 2010

On My Own

After the 2nd week home from the hospital with MUCH help from my mom, I will be on my own beginning this week. YIKES!! I think Jason's mom may be stopping by to help with my not quite 2, cute & loving, Houdini. Addy is finding out what jealousy is and that she has to share. I think we went approx 3 hours/day last week without a crying/screaming fit. Oh-well, it's bound to get better right? The rest of us are doing good.

4 comments:

  1. Jenny Bellman WilleyMarch 22, 2010 at 9:21 AM

    Oh no, poor Addy & poor Mommy! :( Hang in there Ang, I hope it gets better soon! Glad to hear you are feeling good & Alivia is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela YudenfriendMarch 22, 2010 at 9:21 AM

    Got to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori Schrock RumboldMarch 22, 2010 at 9:21 AM

    Let us know if you need our help. We would love to have sweet little Addy for a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni Bauman StapletonMarch 22, 2010 at 9:22 AM

    Congrats on the new little one Angie... She's adorable. And it will get better! I promise. The twins were 22 months when Houston was born and it took much adjustment before we were on a schedule. Sometimes it's easier to just fly by the seat of your pants and just figure things out as they come. Because it's definitely a bumpy ride. Wishing you the best and will be praying for strength and patience for you!

    ReplyDelete