"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Long Winters Nap

On Thursday afternoon, when Addy finally quieted down for her long winters nap, my mom went in to check on her (while I was napping as well) when much to her surprise she found our "little angel" had decided to take off her diaper, (which wasn't a clean one by the way). Let's just say she smeared "stuff" all over her bedding. Good thing it's washable! Thank you mom for cleaning it all up. Glad I didn't have too which is why I can laugh. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Bellman WilleyMarch 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM

    Oh My Word. Hilarious! Well, someday it will be to you :) Little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea Zook JohnsonMarch 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM

    aw how cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can laugh now, until the next time when I have to clean it up. Hopefully there won't be a next time. :-) I think it's time to potty train since the diaper will not stay on and we think it's fun to sit on the potty and "do nothing" for now and flush.

    ReplyDelete