Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet, baby girl. I can't believe you're 1 already! Looking back, I remember the day you were born with every
detail. Throughout the 1st year there have been soo many wonderful moments. How did we survive without you?
I am still in awe of how much you've grown into a beautiful young (little) "lady". I love it: when you giggle & laugh when your sister falls off the couch (on purpose); when you get jealous when your sister is in mommy's lap; when you sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and just want to be cuddled for a couple minutes; when you take all the clothes out of you and your sisters drawers (yes - all of them); when you say "hi" when I walk into your room first thing in the morning with an oh-so-sweet smile on your face that says "kiss me all over"; that you're already showing signs of becoming a girlie girl and love bows & flowers & crazy colored, patterned clothes; that you are so tender hearted & come to mom for comfort (and just to snuggle - again); when you are such a momma's girl b/c you LOVE to cuddle; when you play so well with your sister and then get bored & think her ringlets are fun to pull; when you and sissy splash so hard in the tub there's not a dry spot in the bathroom; when you want to put mom on edge and crawl halfway down the stairs and then look up at me to see if I'm looking and stand up as if saying: "look mom - see what I can do". What else is next in the years to come?
I feel so overwhelmed at times - humbled is the right word, that God saw fit to bless us with another beautiful girl. It's amazing to think that we were the only perfect parents for you and that we're worthy enough to raise you. We are so blessed!! I LOVE you my sweetheart & please don't ever forget that! Quote from a friend that is oh so true:
"Thank you Father, for this blessing called motherhood".
 |
| Hospital |
 |
| 1-4 weeks old: Our teeny, tiny glow worm (& bundle of Joy) |
 |
| 2mo old: starting to get a personality & smiling |
 |
| 3mo old: loves attention |
 |
| 4mo old: Easter, loves your sister |
 |
| 5mo old: eating solids, loves to read |
 |
| 6mo old: swimming, bike ride: any outdoor activity is fun! |
 |
| 7mo old: 4th of July, Gardening, 4-H fair |
 |
| 8mo old: State Farm Park, Mark Twain Lake - SUMMER FUN! |
 |
| 9mo old: Glen Oak Zoo, Pumpkin parade - Fun all around!! |
 |
| 10mo old: Ackerman Farms, Halloween |
 |
| 11mo old: I Live to eat! Took her 1st steps |
 |
| 11mo old: Loves the snow, although it's cold!! |
Happy Birthday Alivia!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Alivia!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Alivia!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Alivia Faith!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Alivia!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing you have beautiful girls Happy Birthday Alivia
ReplyDeleteCarissa Hart, Sarah Trefzger, Hollie Jones Greenwood, Bobbi Jo McIntosh Filyaw, Audrey Schwab & Mark Knapp all like this post.
ReplyDeleteAngie--
ReplyDeleteI just realized that our girls share the same middle names! And I believe you said that Malaya was born on Alivia's birthday?? So what are you naming your next kid?? Ha ha just kidding, but wow! Good thing I talked Andy into the middle name of Faith!
Happy Birthday Alivia. You have grown so much this first year. Now begins the very big adventure of the rest of your life. Enjoy every day of it!
ReplyDeleteHope she had a wonderful birthday! She sure is sweet! :)
ReplyDelete