Neighbor (Jason's cousin) "shoveled" our drive, and we went out and played in the HUGE snow piles in our front yard.
Before we made too many footprints that showed our fun,
I had to snap a few pictures...
I had to snap a few pictures...
While snapping those precious pictures,
yours truly found the window well that
jumped right out in front of her.
Camera OK (a little wet but it dried)
Me...pride a little hurt.
yours truly found the window well that
jumped right out in front of her.
Camera OK (a little wet but it dried)
Me...pride a little hurt.
Then we went outside and let loose!
Logan "shoveling" his drive and ours. The large snowdrift
that Addy is standing by is what was in front of his garage.
Don't eat the yellow snow, I told Addy.
Just the white stuff. It was fun to slide down the big pile!
Logan even made her a fort while Riley (our black lab) &
Beans (their golden retriever) had a blast in the snow!
This is what happens when you leave a child inside to










Wow, more snow than we have! Looks like she gives good Pedicures!! LOL
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she is sitting on a big fluffy cloud! If you put some wings on her and a halo, she would look like a cute little angel!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute about the fingernail polish :) And I looove the tunnel, looks like you girls had a great day! :)
ReplyDelete