"Wisdom comes from allowing what GOD teaches to guide us."

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello there - It's Been WAY to long!!

Hello all! I know I've been lacking in my posts, but I do have to admit - we've had a fun filled spring/summer and the beginning of fall.  If you're checking this - yes I did post what we've been up to lately...and BOY did I post!

I think I uploaded 16 posts - all with pictures! If interested, once you're at the bottom of the page, click on "older posts" and that will continue you through. You will have to do this each time you reach the bottom of the page.  So you know you've seen them all, the last post to look for will be our Belize Trip that we took back in April. (Another quick tip - under my Blog Archives - on the right hand side halfway down, you will see the month of April (1) - one post and then September (17). Yes, that's 17...if you click on September's link, that will bring up all the posts for that month.

I  tried to post them in chronological order so the first posts you will be seeing will be the most recent. Enjoy and feel free to comment! I enjoy reading them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment